Re: [aspectj-users] load-time weaving plans?

Ask and ye shall receive:

83890,83891,83894

The last asks for some output from the incremental compiler indicating what
it's done and why, which should allow interested users to submit bugs for
slow incremental compiles.

Cheers,
Nick

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/indextech.cgi/~checkout~/aspectj-home/doc/ajdk15notebook/ltw-configuration.html