Re: [aspectj-users] pointcuts from a properties file

Charlie,

It sounds like you might be better off declaring the pointcut to be
abstract, and putting that into your aspect library. Then for each
project, you create a sub-aspect, and define the appropriate pointcut for
that project.

Regards,

Matt.

"Charles N. Harvey III" <charlieh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote on 25/01/2005 22:47:34:
> Hello.
> I would like to write an aspect and put it in a jar file and have it
> be re-used a lot.  But, the classes that it will weave will change
> in each project.  So the pointcut statement has to change each time.

Back to the top