[aspectj-users] Weaving erases method annotations?

It seems to happen that annotated methods lose their
annotations, even if they had runtime policy, when
they are compiled with Aspectj 5 (very latest CVS
build).

I'm sorry, I haven't conducted any simple tests to
demonstrate this, and I might be wrong. I think this
behaviour occurrs too when sources are compiled with
javac and weaved afterwards.

Is this an expected behaviour, or maybe it is a
limitation of M1?

Regards
Pepe

Nuevos servicios, más seguridad