RE: [aspectj-users] tomcat logging diagram

Hi Oliver,

You just prompted me to add the slides for the OOPSLA 2004 demo to CVS
(under org.aspectj/modules/docs/teaching as Wes pointed out).  I suggest
that you use the screenshots from one of the newer presentations since they
have been updated.  You can also access the presentations at:
http://kerstens.org/mik/publications.html

Mik