Re: [aspectj-users] tomcat logging diagram

aspectj-users-request@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
From: "Wes Isberg" <wes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 12:46:17 -0800

You can find Mik's address in his posts to this list.

yes, but the problem is, that the email address is hidden in the Web interface.

You can also find substantially similar diagrams in the =

powerpoint tutorials in the aspectj CVS tree at

  org.aspectj/modules/docs/teaching

where they are licensed under the CPL.

Ah, thank you for the link - so I can use the diagrams in the book (and put the slide(s) on the CD).

(Credit is always welcome, of course.)

Ok, I'll try to make AspectJ more popular here in Germany ;-)

Wes

Oliver
--
Oliver Boehm