Re: [aspectj-users] tomcat logging diagram

You can find Mik's address in his posts to this list.

You can also find substantially similar diagrams in the
powerpoint tutorials in the aspectj CVS tree at

  org.aspectj/modules/docs/teaching

where they are licensed under the CPL.

(Credit is always welcome, of course.)

Wes