Re: [aspectj-users] Review of "Eclipse AspectJ"

Hi all,

Firstly, I am very excited with this book "Eclipse
AspectJ" 's sample application "simple insurance".

I learn a lot from this excellant AOP sample
application
Many design ideas we can use in future projects,
thanks
all contributors.

And finally,  One design question about the sample
application, why the business object in sample not
adopt Mixin design, just like use Mixin tech to build
the BO with very reused and smaller BO. From my view,
this is a big design improvement using AOP and OO
togather. The initial idea from the author's weblog:
http://www.aspectprogrammer.org/blogs/adrian/2004/05/person_owns_dog.html

Thanks for your reply!

Yiming Wang

 --- Adrian Powell <aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>