Re: [aspectj-users] Announcing the release of the AspectJ Cookbook

To both you Russ, and the folks that brought us Eclipse AspectJ (to whom this note is late in coming): Congratulations. Authoring is time consuming, difficult, and sometimes feels thankless (I would know!). However, it is an invaluable contribution to the community. AspectJ now has 6 books to its name! It's important, also, to keep the books flowing, especially as the community's understanding of AOD and AOP grows and changes over time. Hats off to you all.

Nicholas Lesiecki
Software Craftsman, specializing in J2EE,
Agile Methods, and aspect-oriented programming
m: 520 591-1849

Books:
* Mastering AspectJ: http://tinyurl.com/66vf
* Java Tools for Extreme Programming: http://tinyurl.com/66vt