Re[2]: [aspectj-users] Name of the class and staticinitialization

You should find that any vaguely recent AspectJ compiler will translate
uses of thisJoinPoint to thisJoinPointStaticPart where possible. If you
notice a performance difference making the optimisation manually, it's
probably a bug in that translation.

Cheers,

Ganesh