[aspectj-users] Successes due to AspectJ and/or AO

Hi everyone,

As part of a presentation I'm giving on AspectJ at the end of the month I would like to show the customer some example of when a project  suffered, possibly even failed, because it didn't use an aspect-oriented approach.

Does have anyone have any stories, names changed to protect the not-so-innocent of course, that show how a project failed, or cost a lot more, because it didn't use AO. Or even stories of projects that have been far more successful because of AO (although I do have a couple of those myself).

If the AspectJ team agree this might be something nice for the main AspectJ pages - a sort of "case studies" section?

Cheers,

Russ

Back to the top