Re: [aspectj-users] dont follow method calls within aspect

sirrurg wrote:

Hi all,

im currently trying to log some method executions and have pointcuts looking like

pointcut PubMethodCall(Point p) : execution(public * *(..)) && target(p);

and my advice looks like

before(Point p): PubMehtodCall(p) && !cflowbelow(PubMethodCall(Point){....}

At the moment i am using a private method within the aspect to create an proper output,
by reading the parameters from the method call  an parsing into a String,
if the parameters are Objects and they dont have a toString()-method i
try to create some kind of output by accesing it through getter-Methods if i find some. Now my Question, if i call sth like Point.equals(Point p) and Point has no toString() method, in this case i get some extra "log-output" for the calls to the parameter p.
Is there any possiblity to stop this?

Sincerely
   Sirrurg