Re: [aspectj-users] programming guide pdf

Wes Isberg wrote:
It's in the AspectJ download and on the web site, linked off
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/indextech.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/aspectj-home/doc/index.html

Hi,

yes, programming guide in pdf would be cool..

Please excuse me, but -- I can't find it on this page.
Only the HTML-Version is linked. Next to this is the
text "(printable)" but no Link. I also looked at:
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/indextech.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/aspectj-home/doc/progguide/

Hermann

Hermann Voßeler
Baader Wertpapierhandelsbank AG / IT