[aspectj-users] Who's teaching AOSD?

You may recall I posted a query a few weeks ago about who was teaching a
course on AOP/AOSD, or that included some AOP/AOSD content. I've now
collated all of the responses and made them available at the following
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/indextech.cgi/~checkout~/aspectj-home/teaching.html

(which is linked from the AspectJ "User Resources" page).

Several of these courses provide online materials that you might find it
interesting to browse.

I hope that I have included everyone who responded, and have correctly
given the details of your courses. If there are any errors, omissions, or
corrections please let me know and I'll get the site updated.
Thanks, Adrian.

-- Adrian
Adrian_Colyer@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top