Re: [aspectj-users] Can't determine real target of clone() ...

Hi,

Are you building from the command line or in AJDT? Whenever you get a BCException like that, it is an AJ bug but there is something we can try in this case that may help me determine the exact cause.  If you are building outside of Eclipse, for example from ANT, can you rebuild but specify that debug info should be built into the .class files (debug="on" option in ANT).

I would be happy for you to raise a bug on this if you have time?

regards,
Andy.

André Dantas Rocha <ad-rocha@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: aspectj-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

14/12/2004 12:53

Please respond to
aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx

<aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[aspectj-users] Can't determine real target of clone() ...

Hi,

I'm receiving this error when I try to compile my project. My eclipse log is attached.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

André