Re: [aspectj-users] AJDT 1.2.0M2 released

[quote Matt Chapman::on 12/15/2004 1:14 AM]
pope <alexandru.popescu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote on 14/12/2004 21:09:22:
Congrats!
One more thing: it seems that the link downpage to the zip for Eclipse 3.1 is leading to a 403 Forbidden.

Hmm, I think it must be some sort of IP address/bandwidth issue. It worked for me earlier, but I tried again now, and got the same error as you. I then tried from a different IP address, and it worked fine. So please try that if you can, otherwise wait a while then try again. I've emailed the eclipse webmaster to try to find out more details about this - clearly something is wrong. We'll also try to put it on a mirror site.

Regards,

Matt.

Unfortunately still not working (after quite a long time). I will try tomorrow from my office (other ip), however this is a little disturbing.

:pope