Re: [aspectj-users] Re: [aspectj-dev] AspectJ 5 Milestone build 1 now available

> BTW, what is the preferred way for providing feedback? I think
> discussing on aspectj-dev will work best, with
> summaries/conclusions/decisions posted to bugzilla.

Yes, let's use aspectj-dev for discussion of AspectJ 5 language features -
I think that way they will get more visibility than if we just use
bugzilla.
Cheers, A.

-- Adrian
Adrian_Colyer@xxxxxxxxxx

Ramnivas Laddad <ramnivas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: aspectj-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
10/12/2004 18:22
Please respond to
aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx

aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: [aspectj-users] Re: [aspectj-dev] AspectJ 5 Milestone build 1 now
available

Wow! Indeed an early Christmas present!

BTW, what is the preferred way for providing feedback? I think
discussing on aspectj-dev will work best, with
summaries/conclusions/decisions posted to bugzilla.

-Ramnivas