Re: [aspectj-users] JSP and pointcuts

Not sure I completely understand, are you advising the JSP or the web service (in other words, are you weaving into the codebase of the JSP by advising when the web service is called or is the intent to weave into the web service's codebase itself)?

Either way, it's definitely possible to use AspectJ when advising JSP's (tricky and a bit manual at the moment but possible) and/or web services (in Axis anyway as it's Java)

Cheers,

Russ