[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [aspectj-users] Are you teaching an aspect-oriented programming course? Do you know someone who is?
- From: "Antti Karanta" <antti.karanta@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 12:36:54 +0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AcTQtE/HaInxgEuGTDGYgvjljTJE9wBOz5sA
- Thread-topic: [aspectj-users] Are you teaching an aspect-oriented programming course? Do you know someone who is?
> If you are teaching a course on aspect-oriented programming
> or software
> development, or are teaching a course that includes some
> material on this
> topic, or you know of some establishment that is, I'd love to
> hear from
> you (if you're thinking of offering a course, that would be
> too). Please drop me a line either on-list or off-list to let
> me know the
> name of the establishment and the nature of the course.
I teach AOP / AspectJ on a two day intensive course offered by FCS
Partners, a Finnish IT training house. The web page for the course is
The page is in Finnish, so you propably won't understand most of it,
but you'll recognize the word "aspekti". = )
> Also please let me know whether or not you want to be linked from a
section on the AspectJ website.