RE: [aspectj-users] Are you teaching an aspect-oriented programming course? Do you know someone who is?

> If you are teaching a course on aspect-oriented programming
> or software
> development, or are teaching a course that includes some
> material on this
> topic, or you know of some establishment that is, I'd love to
> hear from
> you (if you're thinking of offering a course, that would be
> interesting
> too). Please drop me a line either on-list or off-list to let
> me know the
> name of the establishment and the nature of the course.

  I teach AOP / AspectJ on a two day intensive course offered by FCS
Partners, a Finnish IT training house. The web page for the course is
here:
http://www.fcspartners.fi/koulutus/kurssit/1267.html

  The page is in Finnish, so you propably won't understand most of it,
but you'll recognize the word "aspekti". = )

> Also please let me know whether or not you want to be linked from a
section on the AspectJ website.

  Yes, please.

    -Antti-

Back to the top