[aspectj-users] Are you teaching an aspect-oriented programming course? Do you know someone who is?

I know that there are an increasing number of academic institutions
offering courses or modules in aspect-oriented programming / software
development, but by no means am I aware of them all.

If you are teaching a course on aspect-oriented programming or software
development, or are teaching a course that includes some material on this
topic, or you know of some establishment that is, I'd love to hear from
you (if you're thinking of offering a course, that would be interesting
too). Please drop me a line either on-list or off-list to let me know the
name of the establishment and the nature of the course. Also please let me
know whether or not you want to be linked from a section on the AspectJ
website.

I look forward to hearing from you,
Thanks, Adrian.

I have also posted this request to aosd-discuss.

-- Adrian
Adrian_Colyer@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top