AJDT on the Mac (was Re: [aspectj-users] Visualizer bug(?), ignorance(?))

Hi Nicholas, I guess you missed my eariler post... I hope it made it to
the list. Here it is again below. We are getting the message :)

Regards,

Matt.
p.s. I've now fixed 77705 and will be uploading a new dev build with the
fix v.soon.

--
Matt Chapman, mchapman@xxxxxxxxxx
AJDT Development, http://www.eclipse.org/ajdt

Nicholas Lesiecki wrote on 03/11/2004 04:21:22:
> I will try to raise a bug for this when I get the chance. I really urge
> you to get a Mac, b/c as Ron will attest, I keep having to apologize
> for warts in AJDT on the Mac at the conferences I speak at :- ) Thanks
> for your help on this issue.

Back to the top