[aspectj-users] pointcut to detect String concatenation at invocation of Log4j?

Hi,

I'm trying to formulate a run time check that catches any unprotected calls
to Log4j that incur the cost of string concatentation

e.g. I want to catch the following and print the line number of the
invocation

	logger.Debug("Problem with op:" + obj);

so that it can be changed to

	if (logger.isEnabledFor(Level.DEBUG))
	{
		logger.Debug("Problem with op:" + obj);
	}

Is it possible to specify "string concatenation at point of function call"?

TIA,

	Phil.