[aspectj-users] Load Time Weaving + INPATH

Hi all,

I finally got around to investigating whether I could weave against rt.jar. Following Adrian's blog, it seems that INPATH is the thing to use for this. But, my application uses the load time weaver and I find there is no way of setting this information as an argument. I would have expected something like "-Daj.weaving.inpath=". But, looking at the source code, I can't find anything along these lines. So, i'm just wondering if there are any known work arounds for this? (or indeed, if I missed something completely?)

Also, I tried weaving statically using ajc, but sadly my machine ran out of memory!! I could only ramp up the -Xmx value to 128M, so I'm going to try on a bigger machine at some point :-)

Cheers,

David J. Pearce

Back to the top