Re: On-List attachments = good. WAS: Re: [aspectj-users] Troubles with packages and pointcuts

Hi,

My reasoning for suggesting an example project was simply to save filling up the inboxes of list subscribers. Admittedly, Cyrill's example project was small (and allowed the problem to be easily diagnosed and fixed) but that will obviously not be something we can take as a given in every problem situation. It would be worthwhile seeing what other subscribers think.

Unfortunately, I sent the attachment to the list because reply means on some mailing list - sent the message to the originator and not to the list. It was early in the morning before I got something to eat/drink ... :-) In my opinion, attachments under 50k are not really a problem (high bandwith) and interested parties can collect coding examples - be they worse or good.

To gauge the level of interest that the *on- list* project attachment under discussion got, perhaps Cyrill could let us know how many solutions it generated.

Just received the modified project from George with the solution and Ron mentioned the right area where the error/my fault occured. Thanks!

Regards,

Cyrill

Back to the top