Re: [aspectj-users] Problems with ajbrowser

>>  I'm having some problems making ajbrowser work. It doesn't seem
>> to recognize the CLASSPATH value i have set.

>Can you verify that the classpath has the value you think it is by
inspecting the value in the ajbrowser options ? Tools -> >Options... ->
choose AjBrowser Options tab ->  Classpath.
>Does updating the classpath in the options panel make a difference to your
build problems ?
>_______________________________________
>George C. Harley

Hello everybody,
I fixed the problem: the fact is that MacOS X uses particular
settings for Java configuration, different from standard ones.
Under Mandrake 9.1 i have tried to set the right CLASSPATH value
and everything was ok.
Returning to MacOS X the problem was still there, so i tried to
search Apple's documentation and found out that the default classpath
was defined in configuration file named java.plist, in the JAVA_HOME dir.

Afetr picking up the value indicated in that file and appending it
to the CLASSPATH value set in the Options->>Classpath textfield,
everything worked perfectly.

The problem was the source utilized to read the CLASSPATH value,
under MacOS X this source is not the common environment variable
CLASSPATH, but it's some other file or setting i am still trying to
understand.

Thanks for your help,
i hope to be helpful soon!

Andrea

 Sponsor:
 Libri e CD musicali nuovi con sconti dal 60 all'80%!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=814&d=20041028

Back to the top