[aspectj-users] Unknown AspectJ Error Message

Hi everybody,

when applying advice to an inner class I get the following error message (quote):

Cannot use this() to match at this location and bind a formal to type 'org.apache.commons.codec.language.DoubleMetaphone$DoubleMetaphoneResult' - the formal is already bound to type 'org.apache.commons.codec.language.DoubleMetaphone$DoubleMetaphoneResult'. The secondary source location points to the problematic this().

The corresponding pointcut definition is the following:

public pointcut contextCall_ (char param_0, org.apache.commons.codec.language.DoubleMetaphone.DoubleMetaphoneResult refObj) (execution(public void org.apache.commons.codec.language.DoubleMetaphone.DoubleMetaphoneResult.append(char)) && args(param_0) && this(refObj)) || (execution(public void org.apache.commons.codec.language.DoubleMetaphone.DoubleMetaphoneResult.append(char, char)) && args(param_0, char) && this(refObj));

(looks a bit odd because it is generated).

Has anyone experienced this kind of error before? What is the problem here? I have to admit that I do not understand the error message.

Thanks for any hints!

Best regards,
	Max

--
Maximilian Stoerzer
Lehrstuhl Software Systeme - FMI - University of Passau

Back to the top