Re: [aspectj-users] Exclude form 'build' configuration

Hi André,

As long as it's an AspectJ project, and "trash" is a source folder, you
should be able to open build.ajproperties (assuming that's the active
build configuration) in the editor and uncheck the "trash" folder there.
Source folders are the top level of the include/exclude process, so if
folder1,2,3 and trash are all source folders they need to be in the
src.includes list, otherwise they will be excluded.

Hope that helps,

Matt.

--
Matt Chapman, mchapman@xxxxxxxxxx
AJDT Development, http://www.eclipse.org/ajdt

aspectj-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 27/10/2004 11:19:17:

> Hi,
>
> How to exclude a folder from 'build' configuration in AJDT? (option
> via right-click is not enabled).
> My folder struture is shown below:
>
> eclipse
>   --- workspace
>       ---- myproject
>           ---- folder1
>           ---- folder2
>           ---- trash (folder to exclude)
>           ---- folder3
>
> I' tried 'src.excludes = /trash' in build.ajproperties but it didn't
work...

> Thanks,
>
> André

Back to the top