Re: [aspectj-users] can't weave using aspect in aspectpath

Matthew,

Yes, you are correct. The ANT script you wrote works perfect and
aspects are woven (this is actually what I'm using right now). It is
only when I move the aspect classes into a jar and onto the aspectpath
that it doesn't work. There's several ways I have checked this: first,
no closure classes are being generated and secondly, running the
programming does proove no aspects are executed.

If the "-showWeaveInfo" is in CVS and could help me diagnose the
problem, I might check this out later today, but I'm limited on time
right now.

regards,
Peter