Re: [aspectj-users] Weaving standard libraries

This license snip is rather unclear.

For Java 5, it is possible to change a rt.jar class at class load time
with a JVMTI agent, or even at runtime.
For Java 3 and 4, this was already possible thru a C JVMDI/PI bytecode
instrumentation agent.
This snip only says that there is license issue when using -Xbootclasspath/p.

Note that some commercial Application Performance Management are using
this option when you install them. What I think causes an issue is if
you redistribute a modified rt.jar class.

Alex