RE: [aspectj-users] Weaving standard libraries

I haven't tried weaving rt.jar; are you having a problem with it?

Yes, the jars on the aspectpath are woven (but not those on the classpath).
So AFAIK it's possible to weave rt.jar, though we recommend against
violating any license.

The options for ajc, the combined compiler/weaver, are documented in the
AspectJ development guide.  The load-time weaver is just an adapter to the
weaver used by ajc, and to use it you have to specify the aspectpath.

More generally, if there's anything you need to know about using AspectJ
that's not in documentation for AspectJ, please point it out as a doc bug!

Thanks-
Wes