[aspectj-users] Weaving standard libraries

Hi everybody,

I have a quick question, which I'm sure has been asked many times before. But, I can't seem to find anything about it on the web or from searching the archives of this list.

So, basically, my question is: what are the limitations of weaving when it comes to the java standard libraries?

I understand from the FAQ that AspectJ only weaves code which is actually being compiled. But, if I use a load-time weaver then this should help somewhat? or not?

Any pointers/help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

David J. Pearce

Back to the top