Re: [aspectj-users] doesn't a handler-pointcut 'return'?

As the programming guide implementation notes point out, it is not
possible to reliably determine the end of an exception handler
in bytecode:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/indextech.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/aspectj-home/doc/progguide/apcs02.html#d0e6914

So this isn't really a compiler limitation (to be fixed), but is
a limitation of bytecode weaving (which no weaver could solve).

As for workarounds, I know of half-measures, but no good
workarounds for that use-case.  (It would be nice as a first cut
if JQuery could evaluate predicates for handlers and throws clauses.)

Wes