Re: [aspectj-users] Logging entry/exist points

In the aspectj download, look at doc/examples/tracing.  The Programmer's Guide has a section on it:  http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/indextech.cgi/~checkout~/aspectj-home/doc/progguide/starting-development.html#d0e513, and tracing is also covered in the examples section:  http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/indextech.cgi/~checkout~/aspectj-home/doc/progguide/examples.html

cheers,
-adrian.
--
Adrian Powell
Centre for IBM e-Business Innovation :: Vancouver

"Seaman, Sloan" <Sloan.Seaman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: aspectj-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/18/2004 06:23 AM

Please respond to
aspectj-users

"'aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[aspectj-users] Logging entry/exist points

I'm sure this is in an example somewhere, but...

What is the best way to log the entry and exit of any method in any class?

I'd also like to be able to tell how it exited (normally, or from an exception).

Can someone point out some examples?  I'm sure this has to be pretty common...

Thanks!

--
Sloan

Back to the top