Re: [aspectj-users] Mirror site for ajdt?

Thank you very much! I have now downloaded 1.1.12 from the link you
gave me. Now to test it on Eclipse 3.1M1...

It is strange that the download seems to work for both you and Sian. I
tried it from three different computers here at the office, with
different OSes and browsers, and I consistently get a 403 error... But
when I tried the mirror link I got maximum download bandwidth.

But -- that mystery is for someone else to figure out.

Thanks again!

/Robert