Re: [aspectj-users] Mirror site for ajdt?

I had the same problem yesterday evening, my guess is that during a
certain period you tried to download some files from the
download.eclipse.org site (eg eclipse itself, ...) and that there is a
limit on how many files a single Ip address can download in a certain time
interval. Wait a few minutes/hours and it might work.

> I keep getting 403 ("Forbidden") errors when I try to download AJDT
> 1.1.12 and 1.2.0M1. Are there any download mirror sites for these?
>
> (I'm using the link
> http://download.eclipse.org/technology/ajdt/30/update/ajdt_1.1.12_archive.zip)
>
> I'm actually getting kinda desperate -- I'm going to hold a
> presentation on AOP and aspectJ on Wednesday, and now I can't get an
> eclipse environment working... (Please see my mail from yesterday.) I
> need a stable, reliable Eclipse/AJDT/AspectJ environment for demo
> purposes, and I need it asap! Any help is appreciated!
>
> /Robert

Gerrit Cap
OO Software Engineer
Marble Consulting