Re: [aspectj-users] Mirror site for ajdt?

Hi Robert,

I'm afraid we don't have a mirror site for AJDT.  That link works for me, so I guess it's a local problem?  You could try installing via the update site from within Eclipse (instructions at http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/indextech.cgi/~checkout~/org.eclipse.ajdt/AJDT1.2src/org.eclipse.ajdt.ui/doc/AJDTug/ajdt-installation.htm).

Thanks,

Sian January

Robert Burén <robert.buren@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: aspectj-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

18/10/2004 12:46

Please respond to
aspectj-users

aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[aspectj-users] Mirror site for ajdt?

I keep getting 403 ("Forbidden") errors when I try to download AJDT
1.1.12 and 1.2.0M1. Are there any download mirror sites for these?

(I'm using the link
http://download.eclipse.org/technology/ajdt/30/update/ajdt_1.1.12_archive.zip)

I'm actually getting kinda desperate -- I'm going to hold a
presentation on AOP and aspectJ on Wednesday, and now I can't get an
eclipse environment working... (Please see my mail from yesterday.) I
need a stable, reliable Eclipse/AJDT/AspectJ environment for demo
purposes, and I need it asap! Any help is appreciated!

/Robert