[aspectj-users] Re: [ajdt-dev] AJDT 1.2.0M1 released

Hi,

In CVS the plugins have placeholders for the version numbers (91.1.19, 92.2.29, etc) - we then replace those distinct numbers with real version numbers during packaging.  We can't use strings in those particular fields in the plugin.xml/etc as they need to be made up of digits and dots.

Andy.
---
AspectJ/AJDT
clemas@xxxxxxxxxx

snpe <snpe@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ajdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

14/10/2004 17:28

Please respond to
ajdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

ajdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Matt Chapman/UK/IBM@IBMGB, aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
Re: [ajdt-dev] AJDT 1.2.0M1 released

Matt,
  I try ajdt from cvs (AJDT1.2src) and build aspectj feature in eclipse 3.0.1 linux
Why are versions for all plugins 92.2.29 ?

regards