[aspectj-users] AspectJ and WebSphere

Hi all,

I´m starting a project that will be deployed in a Websphere Application Server v5. I wanna use AspectJ to deal with architectural issues such as logging and exception handling.

Have anybody used successfully (i.e. production mode) the framework AspectJ within an Websphere Application Server? Are there any compatibility or performance issues?
I will use EJB, so if you´ve used this technology please let me know.

Thanks in advance,
Daniel V.

Back to the top