[aspectj-users] My upcoming public talks on AOP and AspectJ in Silicon valley

Hello,

This may be of interest to AOP/AspectJ users in Silicon Valley.

I will be giving a few AOP and AspectJ related talks in Silicon valley. All of these talks are free and open to public.

1. Aspect oriented architectures
  Thursday, September 30, 6:30-8:30. Redwood City.
<http://www.iasarchitects.org/PFS/portal/media-type/html/user/anon/page/default.psml/js_pane/105> International Association of Architects (San Francisco chapter).

  For venue details and abstract, visit
http://www.iasarchitects.org/PFS/portal/media-type/html/user/anon/page/default.psml/js_pane/105
  (Click on "San Francisco" on the right)
2. Aspect oriented programming and its concepts Wednesday, October 13 (part 1) and November 10 (part 2). 6:00-8:30. Palo Alto.

  For venue details and abstract, visit
  http://svbug.org

-Ramnivas

===