Re: [aspectj-users] declare parents with delegate

Hi,

It would be great if this feature is available some day, since I have been missing it for a long time. I think it can be particularly useful to do realizations of patterns like decorator or proxy.

I think that it can't be done using dynamic crosscutting. If I'm wrong, please, tell me.

Best regards

guntiso@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi,

AspectJ supports adding a superinterface onto a type,
with the declare parents form.

Is there a way to specify just a delegate instead of missing (potentially hundreds of) methods?

Something like
 declare parents:
   MyClass implements Runnable delegate MyClass.delegate

Any plans on this? Any tools?