Re: [aspectj-users] Does AspectJ provide the function to remove the injected code

No. If the aspects are really optional to the function of your application
you can use one of the flexible build mechanisms (build list, binary
weaving, include/exclude) to create two versions: one with aspects and one
without.

Matthew Webster
AOSD Project
Java Technology Centre, MP146
IBM Hursley Park, Winchester,  SO21 2JN, England
Telephone: +44 196 2816139 (external) 246139 (internal)
Email: Matthew Webster/UK/IBM @ IBMGB, matthew_webster@xxxxxxxxxx
http://w3.hursley.ibm.com/~websterm/

Alexander Wang <Alexander.Wang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>@eclipse.org on
24/09/2004 10:50:29