Re: [aspectj-users] cflow(within(C)) vs (within(C) || cflowbelow(within(C))

Wes,

Thanks for the explaination. I must admit I'm still not totally clear what's going on yet, but you have at least convinced me to never try it in practice!

There is a bug or two in here; would anyone care to submit it?

I already filed a couple of bug reports already on a ClassCastException I was getting and on the JVM panic. Beyond that, I don't really know what to expect, so I don't know when something is going wrong =)

-adrian.

Back to the top