[aspectj-users] Custom MessageHandler for static pointcuts

Hi All,

I am attempting to implement my own MessageHandler for collecting "policy
violations" detected by static pointcuts (declare warning and declare
error).  I want my handler to generate an XML report that I can then
transform into an HTML report.  Unfortunately, when I run iajc, it
completely ignores the handler implementation that I specify (no error
message either).  I cannot find and documentation on the use of
MessageHandlers.  Can anybody shed some light on this topic?

Thanks,
Chuck

Back to the top