Re: [aspectj-users] Ant task: choosing which aspect to weave

ajc, and hence iajc, only compiles the source files
you specify, so you can just omit aspects you don't want
to include. However, if you are using the -sourceroots option,
there is no way to exclude source files in a source root.

With iajc/Ant, you can use include/exclude
to create a file list.

But most people I know use the -argfile {file} option
of ajc to specify arguments; that saves everything,
is easy to edit, and can be used from the command-
line and Ant (and there's limited support in AJDT
for import and export).

See the development environment guide sections on
ajc and iajc for more details.

I hope this helps -
Wes