Re: [aspectj-users] array pointcuts?

Hi Mark -

Most useful when asking for a new feature is a compelling
use-case.  It's safe to say at this point that many features
have been considered and rejected, typically not because they
couldn't be implemented, but because the increased power
wasn't worth the complexity and confusion given the limited
value of the use-case.

One test (that this case may or may not pass) is that
the feature should behave the same after minor edits that
programmers would take as being identical, so the aspect
doesn't change accidentally.

Wes