Re: [aspectj-users] AJDT and inpath

Hi,

> Aha, you have indeed hit a bug. I tried the same on Linux, and external
> jar entry didn't work, but the workspace jar did. There must be some
> pathname problem with the external jar. I've raised bug 74401 for this, it
> should be fixed in the next release.

Does the bug report also include adding a jar with the "Add Variable" option
and extend this variable with the option "Extend"?

My development environment references all jars from my local maven repository.
For this, we have defined a classpath variable inside of eclipse. This
enables us to develop on Linux and Windows simultaneously, only set up this
classpath variable on each machine/plattform.

I receive the following error message after adding the jar with this method:

Error creating marker.
Reason:
Resource /CDRRaterCoreEngine/MAVEN_LOCAL_REPOSITORY/innovate/jars/aspectlogging-1.0.jar
does not exist.

The resource path is completely wrong, should be in my
case /var/maven/repository/innovate/jars/aspectlogging-1.0.jar. It looks, as
the classpath variable is not resolved.

Regards,

Cyrill

Back to the top