RE: [aspectj-users] A possible compiler bug when using declare error

Hi,

Sounds like you maybe should open an AJDT bug report on this. Please go ahead and add your project zip file as an attachment as that will really help get the investigation started quickly.

Thanks in advance,
George
George C. Harley

"Antti Karanta" <antti.karanta@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: aspectj-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

16/09/2004 12:36

Please respond to
aspectj-users

<aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [aspectj-users] A possible compiler bug when using declare error

Building with AspectJ 1.2 on the command line I cannot reproduce the error that you are seeing.

  Hmm, I tried compilation from the command line and it seems to work fine. Sorry, my mistake to forget to include information about the build environment the problem occurs in. It is Eclipse AJDT 1.1.12 / AspectJ 1.2.0.