From: aspectj-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:aspectj-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andrew Clement
Sent: Friday, September 10, 2004 4:30 AM
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [SPAM] Re: [aspectj-users] How can I get Aspectj 1.2 source code?

You are correct that we are constantly working on AspectJ but at any moment in time the CVS tree is correct.  We only check in completed work items or bug fixes and tests.  So at any time you can do a checkout of the org.aspectj/modules/* and it will be a fully working version of AspectJ.

However, if you really want to point at a the 1.2 level, I believe the tag is V1_2_0.

cheers,
Andy.

"Larry Zhou" <lzhou@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: aspectj-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/09/2004 09:54

Please respond to
aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx

<aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[aspectj-users] How can I get Aspectj 1.2 source code?

Hi,

Since the download jar file doesn't have the source code and the current CVS tree is in constant change,
I want to have a stable source tree so I can reference it.

I got the source tree this way:

C:> set CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/home/technology

C:> cvs co org.aspectj/modules

What is tag or date, so I can get 1.2 source?

Thanks,

Larry

Back to the top