[aspectj-users] Type not exposed to the weaver

Hi all,
I apologize if my question is old...
 Can I weave a java library .class file? e.g. can I introduce the java.util.Calender to implement MyInterface?

import java.util.*;
declare parents: Calender implements MyInterface;

I have tried it out but I got:

warning this affected type is not exposed to the weaver: java.util.Calender [Xlint:typeNotExposedToWeaver]

how can I expose it to the weaver other than importing it?

thanks in advance!

mohammed

Do you Yahoo!?