Re: [aspectj-users] A very simple question

Use the this pointcut descriptor, e.g.,

pointcut p(Foo foo) :
    execution(public void com.Foo.doThis(..)) && this(foo);

after(Foo foo) : p(foo) {
   // foo is the currently executing object at the join point
   // picked out by p
   foo.doSomething();
}

See the AspectJ Programmer Guide for more details, e.g., http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/indextech.cgi/~checkout~/aspectj-home/doc/progguide/language-joinPoints.html