[aspectj-users] Load time weaving with AspectJ?

Hi,
  I've just read a message from Adrian Colyer in the dev-list about load-time weaving with AspectJ and I must confess I completely missed that feature!

Is it in AspectJ since 1.2 version or 1.1?

Can you give me some references about load-time weaving in AspectJ?
I've found only Adrian's post here:
http://www.freeroller.net/comments/colyer/Weblog/load_time_weaving_with_aspectj
But nothing else.

In particular I'd be very interested in learning how to use load-time weaving in a real J2ee environment (such as Websphere or other app server)

Regards,

Filippo Diotalevi

---
Filippo Diotalevi
http://www.jroller.com/page/fdiotalevi

Scopri Mister Yahoo! - il fantatorneo sul calcio di Yahoo! Sport'

Back to the top