[aspectj-users] Load time weaving with AspectJ?

  I've just read a message from Adrian Colyer in the dev-list about load-time weaving with AspectJ and I must confess I completely missed that feature!
Is it in AspectJ since 1.2 version or 1.1?
Can you give me some references about load-time weaving in AspectJ?
I've found only Adrian's post here:
But nothing else.
In particular I'd be very interested in learning how to use load-time weaving in a real J2ee environment (such as Websphere or other app server)
Filippo Diotalevi

Filippo Diotalevi

Scopri Mister Yahoo! - il fantatorneo sul calcio di Yahoo! Sport'